MCS Group is recruiting on behalf of a world leading fmcg brand on the recruitment of a Customer Development Manager where you play a key role in driving sales performance in the on-trade channel, leading the field sales team in managing new and existing customer accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader, where you will represent a number of market-leading brands in a well-established channel. You will be operating in a leadership role, overseeing a field based across NI where this is an onus on you to lead by example.
Focused on customer development some of the core areas of responsibility will include…
- Drive sales performance against key revenue and volume targets across the territory
- Identify and secure new business opportunities within the territory
- Execute all channel strategies and plans through your team
- Create and develop a committed and motivated sales team, helping them perform in line with overall commercial objectives
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships that help you achieve your customer development objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key customers
The successful candidate will be a commercially astute professional with experience of operating in a managerial role within the fmcg sector. You should meet the following criteria…
- Highly energetic, motivated and driven to succeed
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Demonstrable success in training, coaching and mentoring staff
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If this sounds like you and you ready to join an industry leader, you can expect to be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package within an organisation that offers fantastic ongoing career development opportunities.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Karl Webb, Specialist Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs