MCS Group is currently working alongside an award-winning IT Managed Services organisation to recruit a Commercial Development Manager to join their customer focused Sales Team and play an integral part of their continued growth strategy across the UK & ROI. Base salary of £40k - £50k + Bonus.
The successful candidate will be a pro-active self-starter, who are prepared to grow and develop new long-terms commercial relationships, deliver the right solutions across a diverse range of customers, and convert new sales opportunities to the exceptional standards customers deserve.
You will have previous experience in the IT sector, the ability to understand a customer's current IT environment, the ability to communicate the range of possible solutions available, and secure agreements for the appropriate added value solution.
- Create a sales pipeline including imminent and future commercial opportunities for new customers across the UK and Ireland
- Conversion of new business opportunities into new relationships
- Self source opportunities and work with team to agree marketing activity
- Be proficient in tender and contract submissions in both public and private sectors
- Assess and understand genuine customer needs and help develop appropriate solutions
- Secure long-term customer relationships as a trusted partner
- Provide customer presentations and articulation of the propositions at all levels
- Create a business plan detailing current and future IT opportunities for all customers
- Assist with budget planning for customers IT requirements
- Formulate sales plans/strategies for customer opportunities
- Review and manage your sales performance in line with company objectives and targets
- Manage partner relationships where applicable
- Manage administration, ensure accurate sales reporting and additional ad-hoc duties
- 3-5 years' B2B sales experience in the tech sector
- Ability to build long-lasting, profitable relationships
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work across a geographical area and industry sectors, including both public and private
- Demonstrate ability to work with different levels throughout company structure while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the sales cycle
- Ability to present accurate Return-On-Investment models for the proposed solution
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs