Honeycomb is exclusively working with leading insurance brokers, Hughes Insurance, with the recruitment of Insurance Sales Advisors. This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly successful business and be part of a high performing and dynamic employer.
This is a completely working from home (remote) permanent position - both full time and part time positions available.
As a result of Hughes Insurance continued success and growth we are recruiting for Insurance Service Advisors to expand their team.
Working within a dynamic virtual call centre as part of the Sales Team, the purpose of this role is to advise Customers on a range of Insurance products, how they best meet their needs and ultimately sell them the product. To do this we expect that you always put the customer first and that you comply with internal procedures .
You will be an instrumental part of our team with targets including, customer service satisfaction, compliance and quality levels in relation to insurance and FCA regulations
- Meeting and exceeding personal, team and department targets;
- Advising, recommending, and selling appropriate insurance products to meet the customer's needs, while managing all aspects of the customer relationship;
- Complying with all insurance and FCA regulatory guidelines and underwriting rules;
- Recording and maintaining customer records;
- Handling inbound and outbound customer calls for new and existing customers;
- Delivering and maintaining a quality service at all times;
- Behaving in a professional manner at all times, whilst taking an open and honest approach to all responsibilities;
- Attending meetings and team briefings;
- Participating in training and coaching sessions and continuous development of knowledge of the product range
- Carrying out any other duties required by the Company;
- The adherence to company standards for excellent customer care
- Embracing Hughes Values
- Liaising, communicating and co-operating with other staff
- Results Driven
- Influencing People
- Showing Resilience
- Embracing Change
- Display positivity
- Giving support to others
- Team work
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent qualifications
- At least 2 years' target driven sales role or 2 years' customer advisory
- You communicate clearly and transparently, with telephony experience
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering for the needs of the customer
- You have strong influencing and negotiation skills
- You have a passion for working with people, and demonstrable ability to act with empathy, dignity and respect
- You have a passion for doing what's right and the determination to follow through
- You're open to feedback, adaptable and flexible and open to engage with all people and possibilities
- You are a team player and supportive of others;
- You can work independently, at times with minimal supervision
- Computer literate ideally with Microsoft office applications experience
- Previous Insurance, Call Centre or Financial services experience
Competitive Salary with benefits package once fully trained.
Salary and OTE may be higher dependent on your level of experience.
30 days paid holiday per year, as well as additional leave options
Funded Professional Qualification Development
Discounted Car and Home Insurance
Hughes provide all IT equipment with an equipment purchase scheme in place for setting up a home office, and pay a monthly working from home allowance of £48 per month to cover any expenses eg broadband costs
Part time roles :16 hours+, shifts for example 4 hour shifts working 10-2, 11-3 or 4-8 , Saturday mornings 9-1 (on a rota basis)
*Closing date for applications - Monday 19th July 9.00am *
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs