Sales & Business Development Executive - Newry
Your new company
This is a superb opportunity to work for a very well established successful company that has been trading for over 50 years and are internationally recognised for their products and services. Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Sales & Business Development Executive. Salary is completely negotiable depending on experience. This company will also consider graduates with a passion and desire for sales.
Your new role
The role is to be a vital component of increasing sales with the business,
supporting sales engineers, pricing new tenders, responding to customer enquiries, aiding with
marketing strategy implementation, developing relationships with key accounts, forging new business
in existing and new industries and at all times promoting the company Brand.
This will include the following responsibilities:
* Act as a New Business Development Executive actively seeking potential clients and leads
* Manage incoming sales calls and enquires
* Pricing contracts, direct sales and service enquires
* Work closely with all members of the sales team
* To support and develop the company's existing key clients
* Attending site visits and client meetings
* Acting in a professional and respectful manner when working with colleagues and clients
* Understanding client specifications, drawings & tender documentation
* Aid in the Marketing of the company Brand - website/social media/marketing materials/client
* Completion & submission of PQQ/tender documentation
* Co-ordination and liaison with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors and 'in-house' resources
* Attend regular internal sales meetings
* To introduce and promote cost-saving solutions to new and existing customers through
the use of improved products and technologies.
What you'll need to succeed
* Degree qualified / 3rd level qualification
* Ideally 3-6 years previous experience in sales
* Good organisation, communication, negotiating and analytical skills
* Experience in marketing techniques an advantage
* IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
* Experience in using a CRM Software Package
What you'll get in return
Excellent starting salary, opportunity to join a market leading company and fantastic career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs