We are looking for a resourcing consultant to join our hugely successful Portadown team
Recruitment is fast-paced and dynamic. Every day you will make a lasting impact. If you are seeking to take the first step into recruitment, we believe that our culture at Hays can help you cultivate a highly successful, long-term career.
Your new job in recruitment
You will be generating new candidates to place with our engineering clients. You’ll be trained and fully supported by some of the best Consultants and Managers in our UK business, based right here in Portadown. We’ll show you how to utilise the best sourcing channels in the industry and you’ll be representing some of the most prestigious companies and most prominent projects in Northern Ireland and throughout the UK. You’ll attend meetings with our clients and learn the expectations, technical requirements and cultural fit for jobseekers to succeed at their new company. You’ll receive training on how to write excellent advert copy to display on job sites and social media and keep applicants updated on the various processes through structured phone and face-to-face screening interviews, marketing candidates and updating our clients. You’ll also be responsible for checking all necessary compliance documentation, updating required information on our database and will carry out regular audits.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a high performance, targeted environment
- Organised approach to your work
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- A meticulous work ethic to ensure that the data and compliance records are accurate and complete
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
What you'll get in return from us
- World-class, industry leading training - our renowned 12-week programme will ensure you quickly become an expert in your field
- Access to the latest and best technologies in the industry
- Competitive base salary with monthly bonus
- Access to a huge range of employee benefits including generous shopping discounts and savings
- Deliver results to become a Hays Top Performer, and you will be rewarded with exciting and exclusive days out with your team
We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded, recognised and promoted based on your results. It is hard work and we expect excellence but if you deliver the results, your earning potential and career progression has no limits. Due to this you will have the opportunity to progress your career into a full time Recruitment Consultant role.
What you need to do now
Interested in a career as a Resourcing Consultant with Hays in Portadown? Click ‘apply now’.
Visit our website, check us out on Glassdoor, follow us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook.
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
A career with Hays is more than just a job. Learn more by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter and Instagram and searching 'Join Hays'
Winner of the Glassdoor Best Places to Work in the UK 2017 and Best Places to Interview in the UK 2017 (#1 recruitment company)
Winner of the Rate My Placement Best Undergraduate Employer in the UK 2017 (#1 recruitment company)