RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT, HAYS TECHNOLOGY, BELFAST
Work with the most successful specialist recruiter in the UK. Hays Technology are expanding their team in Belfast.
Your new job in recruitment
Recruitment is fast-paced and dynamic. Every day you will make a lasting impact.
Whether it’s your first step into recruitment or you have several years’ experience, we believe that our culture at Hays can help you cultivate your career as a consultant.
Hays is the most successful specialist recruiter in the U.K and have had a strong presence in Belfast for over 23 years. With this abundance of experience comes an unrivalled knowledge of the Northern Ireland market. This combination of global leadership and local expertise means that our consultants excel in their specialism.
With strong support from management, a great office culture and industry leading training provided, we are looking for a recruitment consultant to join our growing Technology team.
Why join Hays Technology? The team are highly motivated, the environment is energised, the culture is sales and we are experiencing several years of YOY growth.
You will work in an extremely buoyant and competitive market which is challenging, constantly changing and requires you to be versatile and adaptable but have a hunger and thirst to learn more about all things digital!
What you'll need to succeed
- Recruitment is rewarding. To be successful you need to be patient - it takes time and perseverance to achieve results. If you are resilient, persistent and determined keep reading!!
- You will need to be passionate about people, outgoing and confident.
- Are you a people person? This job will give you the opportunity to build relationships.
- An interest in Information Technology, Software, Security and all things digital is a bonus.
The strength of our fantastic Belfast team lies in our variety of people. We understand that people from different circumstances bring different strengths to the table, and so hire from all kinds of backgrounds - sales professionals, telesales, call centre environments, graduates.
We have a closely-knit team in Belfast, so you'll also enjoy the expertise of your colleagues, along with a brilliant social life which includes Christmas and Summer events, free pizza Fridays and regular nights out!
What you'll get in return from us
- World-class and sector leading training, with access to the best technology in the industry. Our renowned 12-week training programme will ensure you quickly become an expert in your field and candidate attraction will become second nature.
- You will be given access to our one of a kind in-house system with continuous training on the latest and best technologies in your field.
- Guidance from our Marketing Executive, who will provide you with invaluable insights into advertising and communications in your new job, to ensure your writing is always individual and impactful.
- A competitive base salary with uncapped commission is offered to the successful candidate, along with an impressive variety of incentives, rewards and benefits.
We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded, recognised and promoted based on your results. Its hard work and we expect excellence, but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression has no limits.
What you need to do now
Interested in a career as a Recruitment Consultant with Hays Technology in Belfast, Click ‘apply now’.
Visit our website, check us out on Glassdoor, follow us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook.
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
A career with Hays is more than just a job. Learn more by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter and Instagram and searching 'Join Hays'
Winner of the Glassdoor Best Places to Work in the UK 2017 and Best Places to Interview in the UK 2017 (#1 recruitment company)
Winner of the Rate My Placement Best Undergraduate Employer in the UK 2017 (#1 recruitment company)