On Trade Account Executive - £22k + car, phone, iPad, bonus - Field Co.Antrim, Londonderry, Fermanagh & Armagh
Your new company
An innovative and consumer- focused premium brand builder.
Your new role
- Work closely with the regional key account manager to actively support the marketing & promotion of the companies portfolio within the licensed trade
- Achieve maximum distribution for company portfolio of packaged and draught products in conjunction with the key account manager
- Using all available supporting POS achieve best in class visibility for company portfolio
- Execute promotions within the trade
- Be aware of, and report to key account manager on, competitor and industry updates
- And any other duties and responsibilities which management deem appropriate from time to time
Times of work may be variable depending on customer demands. Your role is full-time with an estimated total of 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day excluding lunch breaks (Monday-Friday). However, the nature of the Company's business makes considerable demand upon the time of its employees who are expected to be reasonably available to work outside normal working hours. This role will require attendance at promotions and events and therefore occasional evening and weekend work will be required.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the On-Trade environment.
- They should have a strong customer focus;
- and be able to maintain a high level of productivity in all aspects of the role.
- Candidates must be eligible to drive in the Island of Ireland and have a full clean drivers' licence.
What you'll get in return
- £22,000 p.a.
- Company Car,
- Company phone,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs