Business Development Manager - Temp up to 8 weeks - Ballynahinch - 36 hrs per week - £15.93ph + hols
Your new company
Public sector body
Your new role
- Make appointments with potential clients, write proposals and secure sales
- Manage invoices of clients
- Develop internal links and relations
- CRM management
- Matching customer needs
- Seeking out new business
- Provide performance reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a min of 3 years experience in selling one of more of the following to businesses with a proven success record.
- Training courses
- Innovation support
- training programmes
- Have a min of 3 years experience in employer engagement
- Hold a min of a HND/HNC qualification in a business related subject
- Driving licence with access to a car
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs