Field Sales Representative
Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a supplier of labels, industrial packaging tapes and digital printing for a Field Sales Representative with a proven track record of commercial success in a competitive B2B environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company, developing a leading brand. The successful Field Sales Representative will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's brand.
* Identifying and securing new business opportunities
* Achieving clearly defined sales targets
* Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
* Manage accounts accordingly
* Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products
* Provide advice to customer on which products would best suit their requirements
* Represent the company in a professional manner
* Report activity to Sales Manager
* Any other duties which role may include
* Minimum 2 years field sales experience
* Knowledge of print or packaging would be advantageous
* Proven track record of delivering to agreed sales and performance targets
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
* Customer focused approach with ability to show initiative
* Determination to succeed
* Commercial awareness
* Full driving licence
The successful Field Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary circa £20,000 to 30,000 per annum depending on experience plus car and commission.
The Field Sales Representative role will be covering Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Field Sales Representative job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 0 yrs