Key Account Manager
We at Abacus are looking for a Key Account Manager to support our client in their new business acquisition targets and the management and development of current client relationships within a fast paced, robust specific market.
If successful you will be responsible for the development and growth of Key Account business with major clients. You will Develop sales through planned strategies designed to identify, profile and analyse new business opportunities in target markets while continuing to provide quality service to existing customers.
Are you / Have you?
- 5 GCSE's & above?
- Recognised 3rd Level qualification in a Business-Related Discipline?
- Knowledge & Experience in writing tender documents & management of tender process from start to end?
- Experience in managing Large Key Accounts?
- 3 Years+ Proven Track Record in Sales within Foodservice?
- Budget Management Experience?
- Enthusiastic & Professional?
- Excellent Communicational Skills?
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communicational Skills?
- Strong Excel Skills?
What you can expect
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Flexible & Fun Working Environment
- Fantastic Company Benefits
- Extensive Holidays Package
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs