Our client employs 300 staff with offices in the United Kingdom, United States, Australia and Norway. Their mission is simple - to change lives. They continue to grow by having great, engaged, talented, developed, accountable people, working in the right culture using agile methods. They pride themselves on core values that are embedded within their culture. These are integrity, tenacity, respect, empowerment, fun and curiosity.
Working within the Education division, this role requires a strategic, results-focussed and forward thinking individual with a can-do attitude; expected to engage with a range of stakeholders on a daily basis to help achieve the division's strategic goals and targets focussed around our STEM product, EquatIO. The role's primary focus is to assist the DSA Team Manager to deliver growth across company products within the sector with a focus on EquatIO in the UK.
- Personal responsibility for EquatIO product and revenue growth
- Responsible for long established DSA business including continued implementation of business development strategy with a focus on increasing market share of EquatIO .
- Motivate, support and lead the DSA team if/when required in the absence of the DSA Manager
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the DSA eco-system such as DSA Needs assessors, Centre Managers and existing commercial partners
- Co-ordinate communication of important product and company updates to relevant stakeholders within the DSA eco-system.
- Conduct training seminars and workshops for commercial partners and key decision makers both in person and online
- Deliver agreed individual sales revenues, product mix and growth targets.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting as required
- Travel throughout the UK to engage with the sector both at events and personally organised meetings
- Third Level Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience
- A proven track record in generating sales
- Experience of utilising both market intelligence and data driven insights to inform and maximise sales opportunities and strategies
- Experience of using metrics and data to increase team effectiveness
- Strong business acumen and leadership skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in building robust personal relationships
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- UK Mainland based
- Experience and proven success in online/virtual sales tactics
- Knowledge of DSA sector and/or assistive technology industry
- Experience with social media platforms in a B2B/Education environment e.g. Twitter, LinkedIN
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.