We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales and Customer Care Executive to join a well-established business in the Ballymoney area. As a member of the sales team you will be in contact with customers and clients daily. You will have the opportunity to attend company seminars and shows.Responsibilities:
• Handling incoming telephone, email and digital sales orders and enquiries from customers.
• Understanding our customers, their business ensuring that we always provide a high standard of service.
• Working to individual and team targets.
• Working as part of a team.
• Treating each customer as a valued individual, with care and respect.
• Pro-active sales through outbound calls to existing customer bases and potential customers.
• Responsible for assigned groups of customers to establish further business growth.
• Attention to detail and working in a confidential manner.
• Travel to and attending UK and international shows.
• Supporting customer care team.
• Maintaining a detailed product knowledge of the brand range in order to advise on the best products.
• Ability to communicate effectively through telephone and digital channels to various customer bases.
• Adhere to company policy and procedures.
• Contribution to team meetings.
• Take full responsibility for the work that you are involved in.
• Generating good discussions with your peer group & Team Manager as needed.
• 3 GCSEs, Grades A-C including Math and English.
• Excellent customer engagement skills in a similar role.
• Excellent Organisational and Time Management Skills.
• Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multitask.
• Focused on delivering excellent sales growth.
• Accurate data entry skills.
• A polite and professional telephone manner.
• Ability to demonstrate strong IT skills – EPOS systems, CRM systems and Microsoft Office and Google Sheets.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Enthusiastic and Positive can-do attitude with a keen willingness to learn.
• Excellent Self Motivator.
• High levels of confidentiality and security of the company’s and client documentation and information.
• Honest, acts with integrity and takes responsibility.
• A qualification in Retail or Customer Service would be an advantage.
• Ability to communicate effectively in a second language.
• 2 years experience in a customer focused environment.
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position.Please include the Job Reference Number.Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised. Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles. Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released. We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection: