Customer Fulfilment Specialist
Maternity contract, fixed term
The company is a market leading facilities business with a focus on innovation and job satisfaction. Operating on a global scale, the organisation has a diverse portfolio of business interests and aims to provide an engaging working environment always. The business has gone from strength to strength and experienced considerate growth.
The Customer Fulfilment Specialist is responsible for supporting the global sales team with order booking, lead times enquiries, liaising with the factory and connecting with customers regarding order and invoicing queries.
* Connecting with global Sales Managers and customers to understand enquiries and order requirements
* Reviewing and qualifying orders received from customers or via Sales Managers
* Working with the Supply Chain team to understand product availability and provide customers with accurate lead time information
* Supporting the Regional Finance team with order and invoice information
* Working with the on site Finance team to ensure credits and proforma invoices are processed in a timely manner to meet customer needs
* Reviewing letters of credit for specific orders to ensure accuracy and work-ability
* Supporting customers with queries and issues, connecting customers to the relevant contact / department to ensure resolution
The right person for this role will have strong administration skills and be proficient in Microsoft office suite. Strong communication skills and experience liaising with global stakeholders is essential.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence or contact Erin on 02890918590 for further information.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs