Retail Sales & Marketing Manager
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a Retail Sales & Marketing Manager for one of NI's longest standing Specialist Wine Retailers, based just outside Saintfield.
The Retail Sales & Marketing Manager will drive the overall strategy to increase retail sales through all available channels - via traditional Retail and Website Sales.
The successful candidate will be a self starter, bring enthusiasm for first class customer service and strong commercial awareness to lead business sales. They will manage the day to day operation of the retail section, managing and motivating the retail team, in addition to leading marketing campaigns for online sales.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage the day to day operation of a busy Retail operation
- Create and Develop overall strategy on how to drive retail sales through various channels (Web, Social Media, Inside Sales Account Management)
- Plan and evaluate the success of all marketing campaigns, using all available means Formulate a corporate social responsibility strategy
- Responsible for all stock control, ensuring sufficient levels during peak times to achieve maximum sales
- Identify opportunities to develop new sales leads, setting targets and goals
- Co-ordinate sales promotions throughout the year, setting targets and goals.
- Work with Events co-ordinator on various events.
- Plan staff rotas, monitor holidays and overtime.
- Educated to A-level standard
- 5 years experience within a Sales & Marketing/ Retail Management capacity.
- Experience of developing sales through traditional and ecommerce methods
- A natural leader who has proven experience of leading a fast paced team
- A highly effective communicator, who can adapt to meet customer's requirements.
- High attention to detail.
- Wine related qualifications are highly desirable
- Salary reflective of relevant experience.
- Company benefits package including pension, holidays and other benefits
- Onsite parking.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Experience: 0 yrs