The role of Talent Resourcer is varied, fast paced and as rewarding as it is challenging. As a Talent Resourcer, you will play a key role in addressing one of the biggest challenges businesses are facing today; sourcing and engaging with the very best talent in the market. You will engage with passive candidates, fostering strong relationships and generating interest in our client's vacancies.
As a Talent Resourcer, you will work with a wide and impressive range of clients across the business. You will be driven, and you want to deliver where other people cannot. You will be resilient, creative and resourceful and you will enjoy engaging with a wide variety of people every day. You will be equipped with excellent training, and you will develop a level of specialist expertise that will set you apart from your competition. You will have the confidence to approach new and existing clients and candidates via phone/email, marketing campaigns, social media platforms and networking. In broad terms, your role can be broken down to two key areas:
We have an existing database of candidates that has been built up over the course of over 10 years, with hundreds being added weekly. Your role will include engaging with existing and previously sourced candidates, ensuring the highest levels of customer experience and service.
We work almost exclusively in challenging skills markets where talent is in very short supply. Our main differentiator as a firm is our ability to source great candidates that our competitors and clients cannot. Therefore, you will need to be extremely proactive and creative, using all available tools, in sourcing the best talent for our clients.
About MCS Group
At MCS Group our vision is clear - To make a positive difference on our customers, our people and the world around us, through innovation, setting new standards for our industry and always putting people first. There couldn't be a more exciting time to join. Due to continued growth, last year saw us enter new markets both internationally and domestically and 2021 is shaping up to be our best year yet!
A quick glance at any job board would suggest that every job on the market at the moment is within the "leading" company in its field. Clearly, that cannot be the case and as a result that tag has lost its impact. When we say it, we mean it, and we can back it up. Whether that's our 5* Google reviews or wealth of customer testimonials, or perhaps it's a quick glance at our client base and the calibre of people we deal with, or maybe it's the high-profile partnerships we hold across key sectors in NI, we really are THE leading specialist recruitment firm in the province.
Is MCS Group the company for you?
Recruitment is a fantastic career for the right person but it does take real resilience, motivation and ambition. The rewards are second to none and MCS can offer a successful and prosperous career. For this position we are interested in speaking with candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Degree or demonstrated personal development
- Evidence of hard work
- Evidence of successful teamwork
- Excellent work-ethic
- Committed to learning and personal development
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to process information and learn new systems
*Please note that desirable criteria may be applied in response to high demand:
- Placement year or internship
- Relevant customer service or sales experience
What can you expect?
- Competitive basic salary with a generous commission structure to reward high achievers.
- Excellent employee benefits to include a health cash plan, access to health and wellbeing services, life assurance and a day off for your birthday.
- Best in class training in the art and science of recruitment and a continuous professional development path, whether you want to go down the management route or become an expert in your field.
- We are Investors in People accredited so our people have been and always will be the secret to our success.
- Industry leading Recruitment Software, including pioneering video technology not in use anywhere else in NI.
- A dedicated marketing team and access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation.
- A long-term career in Specialist Recruitment for ambitious consultants.
- A peer group of colleagues that you will genuinely want to work with day in and day out
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and incredibly rewarding career!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter via the link provided or contact Sam Boles, Internal Recruiter at MCS Group 02890 490860
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current roles.
Experience: 0 yrs