Technical Sales Executive - Dungannon
Your new company
Opportunity to work for a family engineering firm based in Dungannon. This is a well established company trading for over 40 years and are firmly established as a market leader in the UK and Ireland market.
Your new role
Purpose is to build on current customer base, work thoroughly to develop new leads and pursue to build relationships and close sales. Work closely with Company Directors to determine revenue in each area, agree targets, produce regular reports and feedback on progress and expected revenue. Develop the company's Engineering brand name.
- Develop sales in NI, ROI and UK wide.
- Set sales targets to achieve in each region, review regularly.
- Develop on existing leads and develop new leads, identify profit and the opportunity the business will bring to the company.
- Increase revenue to anticipated growth within one year and again within two years of commencement.
- Liaise with sales director on final quotation, reviewing actual cost, profit etc
- Work with Directors to develop meaningful KPIs and report on monthly.
- Work in conjunction with design office and production on capacity to ensure both departments are working at optimum levels.
- Develop technical knowledge of company standard engineered products and bespoke capabilities.
- Be aware of all processes from design, fabrication, to despatch and delivery.
- Seek feedback from customers and share with departments.
- Be aware of market and competitors.
- Develop, update and maintain details of existing and potential customers.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Work harmoniously as part of a team at all times.
- Any other duties which are commensurate with this role.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least 2 years sales experience preferably in the engineering or construction background
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an excellent starting salary, opportunity to work for a well established reputable family business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs