The Donnelly Group is one of the largest independently owned automotive companies in the Northern Ireland, working in partnership with 15 manufacturers from 29 showrooms across 8 locations, selling over 15,000 vehicles a year and a workforce of c.750 people.
(Jaguar LandRover Dungannon)
Donnelly Group continue to go from strength to strength and we are soon to open a new, state of the art Jaguar Land Rover Showroom and Workshop at our Head Office in Dungannon. This will be one of the most modern and innovative sales and service environments in Northern Ireland equipped with all the latest technology and resources.
In response to this growth, we are seeking to expand our Jaguar Land Rover Sales Administration team in order that we can continue to provide efficient and effective administration support to the business.
The role will include vehicle and warranty registration, completion of paperwork relating to DVLA, registration, stock control and ordering of vehicles and tracking the movement of vehicles.
The successful person will be integral to the effective running of our JLR business and will need to possess strong problem solving skills and the ability to be accurate in their work, even under pressure, as attention to detail is of the utmost importance.
In your application you will need to demonstrate;
- Significant experience in a similar administration role;
- Organisational and good time management skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work;
- IT proficiency, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and a business management system;
- Previous experience in the motor industry would be desirable but not essential;
The hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm and we offer an attractive remuneration package.
- 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 public holidays)
- Access to Healthcare plan
- Automatic Enrolment in Company Life Cover plan;
- Access to Childcare Vouchers
- Free family passes for W5
- Employee Car Purchase Schemes
If you believe you meet the criteria for this position and wish to apply then please submit an application via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.
Closing Date for receipt of applications: 31 August 2018