MCS Group are currently working exclusively with one of Northern Ireland's leading business development and networking organisations to recruit a Business Development Executive for their award winning and customer focused organisation. This role will be a fixed term maternity cover contract.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development you will be focused on the recruitment and retention of members across the business community in Northern Ireland through the effective presentation of the range of services, whilst consistently delivering a high level of service at all times.
- Plan and deliver professional sales activity to grow membership and achieve monthly sales targets
- Manage an allocated portfolio of members, ensuring that excellent customer satisfaction is achieved and ensuring retention targets are achieved
- Identify and contact prospective customers ensuring a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of members and identify those that could benefit from business support
- Plan and deliver presentations and networking events, both online and in person
- Attend and proactively contribute to internal meetings and groups
- Update and maintain personal knowledge across all NI Chamber products and services, as well as key issue affecting NI business'
- Assist in the delivery of the overall organisation strategy
- Proven track record of target achievement over a minimum of 2 years within a B2B role
- Customer focused with a track record delivering positive customer engagements
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, Teams and Zoom
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting customer relationships
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs