MCS Group is working with a well established and fast-growth software firm on the recruitment of a BDM to drive growth into public and private sector accounts across the GB market. The firm is well positioned for an exciting period of growth and development, spearheaded by a senior team with a solid track record of success.
This is an exciting period to involved with a business that has already developed a solid customer base particularly across the public sector in GB but also a number of high profiles corporates. Having refined its core product offering, the firm is now well positioned for customer acquisition and offers a suite of SaaS based products that are in high demand due to the growing focus from businesses on compliance and governance.
As Business Development Manager you will be focused on new customer acquisition through effectively leveraging leads, referrals and your own network. Some of your key areas of responsibility will include...
- Generation of a healthy pipeline of opportunities in line with company strategy in the short, medium and long term.
- Accurate management of pipeline / forecast in line with reporting requirements.
- Creation and execution of sectorial / territorial sales plan.
- Working closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing Manager to define successful sales campaigns within allocated territory and sectors.
- Work closely with the Development Team to feed back both client, product and market intelligence that will help inform product development decisions.
- Proactively identify, engage and manage potential partners who can be used to generate sales opportunities.
The successful candidate should have
- Clear and demonstrable experience of a successful career in solution sales including history of target attainment
- Experience of selling into both the public and private sectors
- Experience in profiling individual sectors, identifying main organisations, key stakeholder / influencer groups and how to best engage with each.
- Understanding of public sector procurement process and ability to write responses to ITTs/ RFQs etc
- Strong network at a senior level in both the public and private sectors in GB.
- Solid understanding of how business works and the gravitas and maturity to sell and negotiate at Board level.
- Ability to travel throughout the UK as required.
You will be joining a business that is primed for growth and will be working with a strong team with a proven track record of success. You will be rewarded with a generous base salary and lucrative bonus structure, uncapped to facilitate exceptional earning potential.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs