The Abacus Group is currently assisting our global specialised manufacturing client with the recruitment of a Sales Coordinator to join their team to cover a 12 month period of maternity.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced sales coordinator to join an innovative team, supporting the overall regional sales team and acting as the primary customer support contact.
- Meet agreed, team and individual sales objectives and targets
- Act as the first point of contact for customers, distributors
- Manage Sales leads process
- Work as part of a team with Regional Sales Engineers to achieve Sales target
- Management of order book. Accept, process and progress customer orders, acknowledge and advise of any changes
- Process of export documentations
- Manage Export license applications and keep up to date with progress
- Liaise with other departments to ensure progress of orders
- Administer contact management information system from a sales perspective to ensure timely, up to date and accurate information is available to the decision making process.
- Assist in other regional marketing activities in their region including road shows, trade exhibitions and mail shots
- Prepare regular spreadsheets and reports for the regions and liaise with management to amend as required
- Any other duties as may be reasonably be required from time to time by your line manager
- Minimum of a HND or equivalent in a Science, Business or Language discipline
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a sales support role
- Excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent customer care skills
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs