First Choice are currently recruiting a Permanent Stock Controller for their Client based in Ballymena.
As a lead production engineer you will exemplify efficiency, productivity, quality and service through personal and team leadership. Your day to day duties will include sheet metal parametric design and production using solid edge and offline programming techniques for punch presses and press brakes. In addition you will work closely with a diverse range of personnel from the production team in achieving specific output targets, while developing the supply chain for security of supply. Achieving these goals will require a respectful tenacious approach in creating excellence in the production environment.
- Proficient in the use of Solid Edge for the design of parametric sheet metal components and assemblies
- Proficient in the use of Excel for technical calculations
- Experience in supply chain management of both national and international suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to participate with the shop floor team (including hands on work) when attempting to achieve team targets and budgets
- Self motivated and driven to succeed
- Programming of punch presses using Lantek or similar 2D CNC sheet metal software for part nesting
- Programming press brakes using offline software
- Experience of production process planning and optimization using mathematical analysis
- Basic lean manufacturing knowledge
- Experience in the implementation and monitoring of Kanban within an heterogeneous product environment
If you meet the above criteria or would like more information please contact Marcelina or Aaron on 028 25648477 or please send your CV to the link provided.