Based in the Drogheda area, our client is a leading manufacturing company within the FMCG sector. Due to continued growth, they are now the on market for an experienced Export Team Leader.
The successful Export Team Leader will develop and maintain relationships, providing excellent customer service and transport solutions to customers and distributors. You will also support and mentor a team of Export Customer Service Operators, and have ownership for reporting the monthly customer service KPIs.
This role is critical in improving process and profitability within the Team, and will be responsible for delivering high performance Customer Service.
- Lead the Order fulfilment process- Deliver a first-class customer service experience for our customers, ensuring orders are processed to the highest standard.
- On boarding of new customers
- Work cross functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure service levels are met
- Maintenance of live and obsolete SKUs on Customer account on AS400 system
- Act as the point of escalation & support for Customer order / transport queries
- Support the Customer Service team with recording & resolving Customer & 3PL complaints in a timely manner, collaborating with various departments including – Quality, Production, Warehouse and Technical.
- Participate in projects and assignments for continuous improvements within the supply chain function
- Be the point of contact between production planning and the customer service function in relation to production issues.
- Monthly reviews with key distributors & business development managers
- Ensure smooth planning and co-ordination of transportation solutions
- Negotiate transport rates
- Ensuring on time delivery to customers.
- Approval of transport & logistics invoices in Procurement express
- Development and implementation of Standard operating procedures for processes within the customer service and transport function
- Projects – Participation and involvement Supply chain Projects for the region to achieve all company goals within the given constraints.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in FMCG Manufacturing Planning/Supply Chain/Logistics roles ideally with the EMEA & LATAM Market
- Strong leadership skills and customer service focus
- Excellent attention to detail, with high standards of quality
- Self-directed, excellent communication skills on technical aspects of supply chain
- Ability to form relationships with stakeholders and proven track record working effectively with cross functional teams, up to and including Senior Leadership Team Level
- Be result oriented as a logistics problem solver
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and other WMS systems
- Adaptive to changes and ability to handle high-pressure situations
- Fluent command of English. Other European languages are advantageous
- Flexible to travel as required – up to 5%
Salary is up to €45k + an excellent benefits package including bonus and pension.
For further information and a confidential discussion please upload your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.