Your new company
Our client, a manufacturing company located in Lisburn, are recruiting an experienced Buyer to join their team.
Your new role
* Procurement of proto-type materials, tools and ensuring that all items on Bills of Materials are ready for the start of each development build
* Proactively negotiating with suppliers to ensure the price and delivery dates and achieving the correct balance. * Creation and maintenance of BOMs within prototype development stage in conjunction with Engineering
* Monitoring delivery dates of prototype BOM material and track material arrival into stores
* Development of batch costs to support the pilot build phase and finalisation of cost for project reviews
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully skilled in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Working knowledge of the procurement system and processes
- Fluent written and oral English language
- Experience of working within a Buyer role in Manufacturing
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Paid leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs