Our client is a major importer of grains and Agri-feed. Due to continued growth the company now require an experienced Trader to join their growing team.
Trader (Bulk Food Product)
- Buying and selling of grains and feeds and other commodities in line with strategy
- Make and maintain direct communication with both suppliers and clients, mainly by telephone and e-mail
- Develop relationships with suppliers and clients
- Maintain the administration associated with such trades accurately
- Travel to clients / suppliers when required
- Duties will be varied and of a nature which will require a great deal of initiative, accuracy, analysis and responsibility
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experienced in commodity trading or sales with a positive can-do attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical ability
- Experience developing good strong working relations with customers and suppliers
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexibility to travel when required
Remuneration will be in line with the candidates experience and commensurate with current industry expectations and will include bonus and care package.
To find out more, please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you are suited to this role, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. Alternatively, please call 028 3025 2407 or Conor MacNamara on 07968160122 in strict confidence.
Experience: 1-2 yrs