Office Administrator - Lynch's Foodstores
Hours: Full Time
Location: Head Office, Claudy
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and forward thinking company. Established since 1980, Lynch's Foodstores is a family run group of supermarkets operating under SPAR and EuroSPAR Brands.
Due to increased trade and expansion, we have an excellent opportunity, of a full time position based in our head office where the successful candidate will become part of our team.
The successful applicant will assist and support the office manager and will be responsible for the timely processing of accounts administration to include purchase ledger, liaising with suppliers regarding queries which may arise, data input and reconciling supplier statements, bank and cash reconciliations. This also includes general administration duties including filing and photocopying as necessary.
The above is designed to be a brief overview of the role and is not comprehensive
Applicant must have;
- Educated to GCSE standard to include English and Maths
- At least two year’s general office experience
- Experience using Sage Accounts is essential
- Excellent Purchase Ledger experience
- Excellent computer literacy with experience in Word and Excel
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work on an individual basis and as part of a team
- Click the APPLY button below.
- Email email@example.com
- Post, Lynch’s Foodstores Limited
58 Main Street