Knockdene HealthCare are recruiting for an experienced Support Worker/Care Assistant to support a PHD student who has both academic and personal care needs in the Newtownards area. This post is a job share 2/3 days per week. Hours of work 9am - 5pm with additional hours for sleepovers and weekends available. Immediate start.
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in a similar healthcare/educational setting
- Good interpersonal skills
- NISCC registered
- All mandatory training completed in last 12 months or willingness to attend any updates required by Knockdene HealthCare.
- Willing to undergo an Access Ni enhanced disclosure check.
- Applicant must be educated to degree level.
Contact Eileen McCann for further information on 028 25689435
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £10.50 /hour