As a market leader, our client has a clear focus on delivering quality and value to the Irish market. Backed by almost two centuries of experience in their industry, they continue to lead and grow though investments in their technologies, processes and skills. One of the most important elements of their success is the people, who from local level, continue to drive the change necessary to be where they are today. We are now seeking an Administrator to join the Trading team of this well-established company.
As Trading Administrator, you will be tasked with:
- Reconcile invoices each day and address discrepancies if required.
- Reconcile and check Forex reports on a daily basis.
- Reconcile and check stock balances and contracts daily and address discrepancies if required.
- Process supplier invoices, ensuring details have been verified and approval has been received.
- Process supplier payments and draw down currency.
- Accurately checking and issuing bank paperwork to meet bank deadlines.
- Enter deliveries and update customer contracts within ERP system.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries.
- Reasonable ad-hoc duties to assist in the smooth running of the department as instructed by the team lead.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an office or accounts administration type role.
- Minimum 4 GCSE’s with grade C or above in Mathematics and English.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (incl. Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimal supervision and flexible to remotely if required.
- Professional attitude and comfortable handling confidential information.
What you need to know:
- This position is being offered is a fixed term contract (up to 12 months).
- Attractive salary from £18-£22K per annum, negotiable depending on experience.
- Returning to office, Belfast based, potential requirement to work from home in line with government advice.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm
If you are interested in applying to this position, please ensure your relevant experience is detailed on your CV and send as outlined below. For queries please reach out by phone or email to Abacus Careers.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.