Senior Settlements Associate
- Abacus Group are working with a leading global inter-dealer broker to recruit for a Senior Settlements Associate to join the Belfast team. You will be working with a company going through considerable growth over the next year.
- Ensure timely matching of trades by dealing with and resolving any exceptions on day of trade date
- Managing trade exceptions and validating front office amendments/cancellations where necessary
- Provide first line support to brokers for any settlements queries
- Escalate any issues that can’t be addressed to management
- Work with peripheral teams to ensure the data is correct to support the trade flow
- Reviewing cross desk trading daily to ensure the company has a flat book and escalating any residual balances
- Maintaining and clearing exception queues in a timely and efficient manner
- 2-4 years’ work experience in settlements/ middle office
- Knowledge of the financial markets & traded instruments
- A broad base of operations knowledge and experience
- Previous experience in Settlements essential
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
- Nicky Strutt – for a more detailed job spec
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.