Abacus Group are pleased to be recruiting for several Retirement Introducers on behalf of one of the UK's leading providers of retirement financial solutions. You will be working for a company who has been named in Top 100 companies to work for within the UK and ranked in the Top 10 in Belfast. Our client is going through rapid growth due to new Commercial Partnerships in the pipeline and you’ll be joining a firm that put all staff on their own individual career path that gives you insight to where you can progress to within the company.
Salary / Benefits:
- £19,000 basic salary, bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, market leading pension, 28 days annual leave + birthday off!
- Book appointments between customers and advisory service; which is achieved through inbound calls.
- Ensure that all pre-application activities are processed in a timely manner and the customers’ expectations are managed appropriately, guaranteeing customers receive the right outcome.
- Take ownership of specific customer/partner/provider issues or queries to ensure a timely and appropriate resolution.
- Recognise when customers are vulnerable or do not understand the details you are giving them and therefore require additional explanation or repetition.
- Create, record and update all customer data promptly ensuring it remains accurate and compliant.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with sales and administrative staff within the wider business, external providers and ceding schemes.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the ‘Retirement Market’, owned distribution propositions/products and supporting legislation, company policies and procedures.
- Identify any potential areas of risk and work with management and the team to understand how these can be appropriately mitigated.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) and have 5 passes at Grade C or above - including Maths & English.
- Results orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve objectives within agreed timescales, without compromising the quality of service provided.
- Used to working within a contact centre environment (preferably within Financial Services) and speaking directly with customers.
- Nicky Strutt
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.