Are you ready to join a team of professionals?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Do you have good organizational skills?
Our client is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to join their team of professionals. Our client is a Independent financial services organisation, who values their company culture highly and aim to provide first class customer service to their clients and be the best in their industry. Are you someone who enjoys being customer facing?
To be the first point of contact for the company and to provide administrative support across the organisation.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients and other business visitors
- Opening, scanning, logging and allocating incoming post and deliveries
- Scanning and filling
- Managing outgoing post
- Keeping meeting rooms clean, tidy and stocked
- Arranging additional facilities needed for client meetings (e.g. sandwiches, making lunch bookings)
- Confirming client appointments
- Maintaining Client Birthday and Christmas Card/Gift List and organisation of timely posting of these
- Ordering and maintaining adequate stationery levels
- Ordering and maintaining general supplies for kitchen and office
- Assistance with general administrative tasks
- Sending Letters of Authority and chasers as per Advice Process
- Typing if required
- Arranging travel if needed
- Other duties as directed by management
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.