Do you have previous procurement experience?
Are you proficient in Microsoft packages?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Our client is seeking to recruit a Procurement Administrator for a 6 Month FTC, our client is leading global interdealer broker, specialising in worlds energy, commodities, and finance industry. You will be joining a well-established finance team, with a wealth of experience. If you are looking an opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience with a team of professionals, this is the role for you.
Project activities -
- Review contract data and information and capture accurately in Contracts database
- Upload and store contracts
- Manage onboarding process of 3rd party suppliers
- Ensuring Due Diligence checks are undertaken and completed on a timely basis.
- Engage business stakeholders to obtain required information
- Capture and track key information on project tracker
- Provide progress updates to PMO
- Manage and respond to ad hoc queries and tasks
- Identify opportunities to improve systems to positively influence successful outcomes
Communication and Leadership
- Be able to communicate to both internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver effective updates to key business stakeholders throughout the project process
Change, Risk, and Issue Management
- Identify and escalate risks as appropriate
- Identify tools and methodologies to improve the effectiveness of the procurement process
- Degree educated or experience in a finance, procurement, or similar environment
- Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel
- Experience working across multiple teams
- Financial sector experience
Experience of procurement
- Experience in project administration processes
- Experience in stakeholder and supplier communication
- Experience of a contract management tool
- Experience of project management
- Technical knowledge in an area relevant to procurement
- Understanding of contract structure
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.