Principal Financial Analyst
A global market leader within the tech and financial services space are looking to bring on board a commercially driven Accountant to work within this fantastic FP&A team. A firm who pride themselves on company culture and work-life balance whilst having multiple of awards for this achievement makes them one of the top employers in NI. With this role being within a small finance hub it will offer alot of hands on exposure and liaising with senior stakeholders. A fantastic cv builder for anyone 3+ years PQE looking that global exposure.
This role initially will be on a 12 month contract, but as this client continues to grow there may be the option for permanency.
Salary & Benefits- £45,000 - £50,000
- Above market Bonus Scheme
- Flexible work from home option
- Enhanced pension
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with key stakeholders
- Producing business plans and annual budgets
- Reporting and analysis including P&L reviews, management accounting reporting
- Intergrating large masses of data (through dashboards)
- Produce and update forecasts throughout the year
- Produce KPI reports
What do we look for?
- Fully Qualified Accountant ( 3+ years PQE)
- Experience within FP&A - desirable
- Experience with dashboards - desirable
- reported to senior level
Get in touch with Adam Myles at email@example.com or 02890313157 to hear more info.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.