A leading fuel provider in the UK & Ireland, recognised for their employee satisfaction rates, is now looking to add a Payroll Specialist to their ever-expanding workforce. With their HQ based in Northern Ireland, this role is perfect for someone with experience in UK & ROI payroll and looking to join a company that dedicates vast amounts of resources towards employee wellbeing.
- Starting salary from £23K (depending on experience)
- Attractive Company Benefit Scheme
- Preparing and maintaining monthly payroll for a group of companies
- Prepare and submit statutory returns
- Keep up to date on HMRC and legislative requirements
- Administer auto enrolment and pension schemes
- Deal effectively with payroll queries from staff
- Assist in maintaining financial information and systems
Who They Are Looking For:
- Applicants should have at least 3 years' experience in a payroll environment
- Working knowledge of NI and ROI Payroll Legislation
- Experience in BrightPay payroll package is an advantage, but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines while maintaining highest standard of work
Please get in contact with Catherine at Abacus Careers for more information or to discuss your application.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.