Working with a global firm as Payroll Administrator you will be an integral part of the Finance Team who manage payroll for the EMEA area. If you have experience in UK payroll and are keen to expand your skills, this is the role for you! We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic about their work, driven to excel and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This role is being offered from our client’s Belfast offices with a hybrid working model of 3 days from the office and 2 from home on a permanent basis. Excellent salary for the right candidate, negotiated on experience, and competitive company benefits available.
- Process monthly UK payroll for over 2000 employees
- Month-end reconciliations
- Liaise with staff on payroll issues/queries
- Update and maintain accurate records
- Liaise with HR team as necessary to ensure accuracy of data
- Manage relationship with vendors who process payroll for office locations outside of the UK
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of UK PAYE requirements and principles
- Experience of in-house payroll systems (Workday would be an advantage, but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience of dealing with staff queries in an efficient and confidential manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, most importantly Excel and Word
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity and one you don’t want to miss!
Please apply with an updated copy of your CV, detail experience and skills relevant to the role. For more information, please contact out Accounting and Finance team at Abacus Careers.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.