Abacus Careers are working with a fantastic company on their search for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join a diverse International client , this is a fantastic opportunity based in Newry Co.Down for someone with excellent payroll and excel skills experience to join a company with an unrivalled reputation and a terrific team environment
- Fantastic salary
- Full training
- Excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with payroll experience who is looking for a fresh challenge and the opportunity to build their experience by joining our established accounts team to work in our fast-paced business with an immediate start.
- Support the payroll function to ensure that the Company payroll is processed correctly within the
- allocated timeframe.
- Updating information on the HRTime System (Time and Attendance):
- daily processing of employees attendance records
- planning Holidays
- Reporting on hours worked
- Managing information flows with payroll processor.
- Processing employee benefits including Company Sick Pay, Cycle to Work, Child Care Vouchers
- Review of payroll files before submitting for final approval.
- Maintaining accurate data on various HR systems, including shift patterns
- Liaising with HR department
- Responding to employee payroll queries.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Educated to GCSE level (Grade A-C) in Maths and English or equivalent.
- 12 months previous experience of working in a payroll or HR department, handling confidential
- Demonstrable experience in MS Excel including analysing & extracting data
- Ability to work on own initiative to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Desirable Criteria:
- Previous experience using Payroll Systems
- Experience working with a Time and Attendance System
If you are interested in discussing further, please apply immediately
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.