Are you ready to join a leading tech firm?
Do you strive on attention to detail?
Do you have 2 years’ experience in a service/operational role?
The Business Operations Support Services (BOSS) team aims to be a Centre of Excellence, supporting all Retailers, Publishers, Suppliers and internal colleagues by providing first class customer service at every interaction.
The role holder will be responsible for all operational activity including;
- Retailer onboarding
- Offer Set Up / Campaign Management
- Quality Control
- System, Training and Enhancements
- Client / Customer Support
The role holder will be viewed as a Subject Matter Expert within the BOSS team and will work with a range of both internal and external stakeholders.Operations Support Executive
- Co-ordination of on boarding activity to ensure operational readiness ahead of retailer launch
- Supporting day to day communications with Publishers/Retailer to enhance and maintain approval processes
- Ensure the offers are set up as per the marketing calendar and campaign briefs
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure deadlines are adhered to and offers are confirmed with adequate timing and in line with agreed business rules
- Accurately input all offer details using Reward’s platform
- Developing and maintaining a close working relationship with the Client Services and Publisher teams
- Manage own workload in an efficient and timely manner
- Identifying process loopholes / enhancements and suggesting where improvements can be made
- Conducting regular quality checks to identify any issues or inconsistencies
- Focus on reducing the amount of customer impacting issues
- Operating a ‘right first time’ policy
- Deliver training, Support UAT/pre-sales activity as and when called upon
- Suggesting system enhancements to improve / enhance the offer briefing and offer management process.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a Service/Operational role
- A team-oriented, personable individual with the ability to develop relationships with staff members of all levels of experience across the organisation
- Has a desire and ability to quickly become the subject matter expert on product features
- Excellent relationship-building and strong organisation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Competence in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio
- Creative flair for solutions as well as keen eye to spot a broken process/loophole
- Good administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good organisational skills, including strong process skills and detail-orientation
- Totally trustworthy, reliable, and honest
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Numerically confident
- Educated to Degree level 2:1 or above
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.