Are you experienced in business operations?
Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills?
Would you like to work with a leading global company?
Our client is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. Our client strives by their company values by innovating fresh new approaches to deliver their services and maintain their reputation of excellent service, in all that they do. By doing so this has expanded their team and progress with their Belfast Office base, resulting in numerous key awards.
The operations assistant will support the senior operations lead in onboarding, placement management, commercial operations and projects, this will involve;
-Lead on all on-boarding activities including initiating and overseeing pre-hire screens, managing formal communications to consultants and providing support to consultants through the screening process
-Maintain relevant new joiner trackers and assist with ad hoc queries.
-Coordinate placement logistics for both client and consultants at the point a new assignment is contracted on for a consultant and client.
-Set up timesheet systems and invoicing process or payroll framework, according to the consultant’s engagement terms.
-Monitor consultant timesheets, review and check invoices, oversee timely completion of accounts payable and payroll records, record and instruct Finance teams on payments and salaries.
-Assist with month end preparation, client billing processes, issuance of instructions to the Billing team and follow up on outstanding bills.
-Maintain invoice, payroll and timesheet trackers and assist with ad hoc queries.
-Assist with operational improvement projects and documentation of new processes to support Global growth agenda.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to run processes to meet deadlines, prioritise and judge when to escalate.
- Strong written skills, able to draft formal documents (using standard templates and with guidance).
- High level of numeracy and very strong attention to detail.
- Process minded and confident to work with new technologies and systems.
- Strong communication skills, which will be called on with clients and third parties as well as internally – a key contributor to an exemplary consultant and client experience.
- Pragmatic, proactive, self-possessed, delivery-focussed, whilst able to spot opportunities for improvement.
- Experience in business operations in a professional or financial services environment.
- Enthusiasm for being part of a growth Global business, motivated to contribute on different fronts and to grasp opportunities as they arise.
- Successful team members are passionate and enthusiastic, have vision, creativity, and confidence
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.