Online Retirement Co-ordinator
Abacus Group are pleased to be recruiting for several Online Retirement Co-ordinators on behalf of one of the UK's leading providers of retirement financial solutions. You will be working for a company who has been named in Top 100 companies to work for within the UK and ranked in the Top 10 within Belfast. Our client is going through rapid growth due to new Commercial Partnerships in the pipeline and you’ll be joining a firm that put all staff on their own individual career path that gives you insight to where you can progress to within the company.
Salary / Benefits:
- £21,000 basic salary, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, market leading pension, 28 days annual leave + birthday off!
- Monday – Friday 8am-8pm (8 hour shifts between these hours)
The primary responsibilities of this role is a client facing role via webchat, email, and telephone assisting customers directly through the advice journey. There is additional administration involved in the issuing and fulfilment of the recommendation and ongoing customer relationship.
You will play a pro-active part in customers remaining committed to completing their retirement journey through our service by delivering a great customer experience.
You will achieve this by being helpful and making doing business with us as easy and efficient as possible.
Your knowledge of company propositions and products will ensure that the customer maintains a strong level of understanding of the service, its scope and any products that are bought on a non-advised basis and/or recommended through our advised service.
This role is ideal if you are interested in a career in or related to paraplanning and /or financial planning. This role will provide you the opportunity to obtain foundation knowledge and qualifications towards this longer-term career path. Relevant support will be provided for you to pursue professional qualifications in this space (R0 exams), this requires your willingness and ability to study and pass these exams.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) and have 5 passes at Grade C or above - including Maths & English.
- Results orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve objectives within agreed timescales, without compromising the quality of service provided.
- Used to working within a contact centre environment (preferably within Financial Services) and speaking directly with customers.
- Nicky Strutt
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.