Senior Management Accountant - Fixed Term Contract 12 mths
Reporting to Financial Director
Salary Up to £45k
Job Purpose Responsibility to prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to enable management to make well informed decisions regarding future strategy of the company.
- Preparation and timely reporting of monthly management accounts
- Involvement in the calculation of budgets and financial forecasting
- Undertake detailed variance analysis of performance against budget
- Produce regularly updated product costings.
- Work with Finance Director to assist with high level project.
- Involvement in customer tender processes
- Undertake product and customer profitability analysis
- Review promotional pricing and performance
- Preparation, calculation and analysis of Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Participate in the implementation of the company's ERP software to improve and enhance financial process control and quality of information.
- Responsibility for month end and year end procedures on our accounting software
- Involvement in the year-end audit, and liaison with our external Auditors
- Develop and improve internal financial controls and ensure adherence
- Responsibility for and control of the part master information contained in the ERP software.
- Be the Finance representative in cross departmental projects, and also undertake projects within the finance function
- Provide a financial support service to other managers and departments.
- Participate in senior-level project work to assist the FD.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.