We are pleased to announce that we are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Legal Bookkeeper for an up-and-coming Co. Antrim law firm. This law firm boasts a UK wide client base, making for an exciting and fulfilling daily work environment. As the Legal Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for day-to-day bookkeeping duties and ensuring compliance with the Law Society of Northern Ireland Solicitor Account Regulations.
- Up to 25k salary
- Company benefits
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining ledgers
- Inter account transfers
- Billing clients
- Paying invoices
- Cash flow
- Producing financial reports for Directors
- Filing and archiving
Criteria for the successful candidate:
- Experience in working in a similar role
- Experience with solicitor accounts software packages
- An understanding of the Solicitor Accounts Regulations
- High levels of integrity and professionalism
- Previous experience of working as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills
- A record of managing and prioritising multiple work streams
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.