Abacus Group are pleased to be recruiting for an Investment Administrator on behalf of one of the UK's leading providers of retirement financial solutions. You will be working for a company who has been named in Top 100 companies to work for within the UK and ranked in the Top 10 within Belfast. Our client is going through rapid growth due to new Commercial Partnerships in the pipeline and you’ll be joining a firm that put all staff on their own individual career path that gives you insight to where you can progress to within the company.
Salary / Benefits:
- £19,000 basic salary, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, market leading pension, 28 days annual leave + birthday off!
- Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
As an Investment Administrator you will be responsible for processing new business applications accurately and efficiently to ensure that customers remain committed to completing their retirement journey through our service and that customers receive the right outcome every time.
This is an administrative role, where you will spend the majority of your time completing admin tasks.
We are seeking someone who is driven to provide excellent customer service and who maintains focus even when faced with high volumes of work, ensuring accuracy is not compromised.
Please Note we currently have both Permanent & Fixed Term Opportunities within the Team.
- Ensure that new business applications are processed efficiently and accurately.
- Provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient response to enquiries.
- Take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries via inbound or outbound calls, emails, or post.
- Provide informative and accurate information on products and services offered to customers.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) and have 5 passes at Grade C or above - including Maths & English.
- Results orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve objectives within agreed time-scales, without compromising the quality of service provided.
- Admin experience (preferably within Financial Services).
- Nicky Strutt
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.