Are you experienced in Internal Audit with a passion to grow your career?
Within the Risk Advisory team, you will focus on the end-to-end delivery of internal audit engagements from planning to reporting. For an experienced candidate we have a supervisory position where you will be responsible for supervision of junior internal auditors, supporting them to make an impact that matters.
Our client offers the largest professional services network around the globe and works with a unique client base from right here in Belfast! If you are ready to join a company who go beyond offering just a salary, then this could be the place for you. From the moment you are welcomed into this hard-working and passionate team you will feel the inclusivity that sets the tone for the culture within this company. With a fantastic reputation and policy for investing in people at all levels, this is an opportunity that you will not want to miss.
- Delivery of internal audit and controls engagements, contributing at all stages.
- Assess the design and operating effectiveness of controls.
- Identify control deficiencies and opportunities to enhance our clients internal control environment.
- Preparation of high-quality written outputs for review by senior lead auditors and internal management.
- Supervision and review of junior Internal Auditors’ work during audit fieldwork.
- Supporting Internal Audit Management in the development of reports.
- Effective communication with client personnel, team members and management team.
- Engaging in internal department initiatives such as training, business development activities, coaching and graduate recruitment.
- Salary from £25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.
- Continued investment in you, e.g., Study Support.
- Company Benefits package.
- Inclusive company culture, become part of a growing successful team.
- Opportunities for career progression.
Essential Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant degree with a minimum of two years’ Internal Audit, Risk and Control experience
- Working towards an ACA, ACCA, CIIA or other accounting or relevant qualification
The Ideal Candidate
- Ambitious and self-motivated, desiring continued career progression.
- Ability to be an effective team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English fluency required).
- Proven ability to work to high standards and a passion for delivering service excellence.
- Knowledge of technical concepts and relevant industry standards e.g., Internal Audit methodologies.
- Willingness to travel (if required)
- SOX readiness or testing experience (desired)
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
If the answer is "YES", then get in touch today by sending your CV and cover letter or call us for more information!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.