Senior Financial Accountant
Currently Liaising with exclusively with a rapidly growing and dynamic tech firm, who are looking to bring on a new senior finance professional to head up their NI reporting function. This role will be based in their Belfast office but offer flexible working from home arrangements. A great experienced team and a role that will work closely with the CFO
Salary and Benefits:
- £50,000 - £55,000
Role and Responsibility:
- Implementing Finance strategy’s to support the firm
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Ensuring robust balance sheet control and reconciliation process.
- Monthly preparation of consolidated management accounts
- Balance sheet and cashflow budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with tax requirements (VAT / corporation tax)
- Working with the IT manager to develop & implement strategy for IT across all business functions.
What do we look for?
- Fully Qualified Accountant (4+ years PQE)
- Fast paced working environment
- Reported to Director level (desirable)
- Keen eye for continuous improvement
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.