Financial Services Administrator
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator on behalf of a leading Financial Services firm in their Belfast office. Our client is known for their no-nonsense and helpful advice for individual and corporate needs. They have a great reputation having been on the market for a long time and are keen to add a high calibre individual to their experienced team.
Attractive depending on experience
This role will consist of several aspects including administration support to the Financial Advisors within the company and is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to essentially gain an insight into the role of a financial advisor and be part of the maintenance and servicing to high value clients. Day to day duties will include:
- Using software, create, record and update client records ensure all information is accurate and kept up to date.
- Review clients cases provide updates where applicable to the Financial Advisors/ clients.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to facilitate excellent working relationships
- Provide integral support to the advisors to help increase new business income
- Ensure all cases are dealt with in a compliant manner and any action taken it fully documented.
- Prepare timely and accurate materials to ensure reviews and valuations are delivered to clients within the agreed schedule.
Maintaining relationships will be a key output of this role as working productively with the team and clients will ensure that the commitment of great customer service is achieved.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths & English
- A minimum of 12 months (relevant) experience in Financial Services particularly within an IFA.
- Working towards or having achieved the Level 4 Diploma in financial advice.
In essence the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt, understand and absorb information and work alongside the Financial advisor to deliver a quality service leading to long lasting relationships with all clients.
Please contact Nicky Strutt at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.