A manufacturing firm at the forefront of the global market, are now looking to hire a Financial Controller for one of their sites in Northern Ireland. This company is renowned worldwide for their exceptional treatment of both employees and candidates. In this role, the Financial Controller will be responsible for the management and development of the finance department.
- £50k - £70k salary (depending on experience)
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Exciting Company Benefit Scheme
Responsibilities of the job:
- Preparation of monthly and year-end financial reports
- Strategic interpretation of financial reports
- Management and development of the finance team
- Preparation of financial budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Ensuring the Company’s financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Working closely with the Managing Director in managing the company’s working capital requirements
- Ensuring that all statutory reporting deadlines and requirements are met
- Liaising with company stakeholders including auditors and banks
What you need:
- A recognised accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- At least 5 years post qualification commercial experience in a finance department
- Previous financial management and people management experience
- Strong IT skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.