Would you enjoy working for a globally renowned and leading law firm? This buzzing law firm offers a second to none working environment that supports personal growth and career progression all located in a state-of-the-art Belfast City Centre office.
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Attractive pension scheme
- Company benefits plan including bonus
- Responsibility for accounting records of the Belfast Office, reporting to the ALT Finance Manager.
- Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts and P&L variance reports for the Belfast Business Services and ALT Belfast Practice Group.
- Preparation of monthly management reporting packs for the regional ALT practice group, including revenue trends, KPI analysis and P&L variance reports.
- Responsibility for weekly revenue and KPI reporting for the regional ALT practice group, including commentary of month to date performance against budget and detailed commentary on current pipeline and activity levels based on communications with the Senior Management team.
- Support the Finance Manager in the continuous improvement and development of best practices and systems across the Belfast Office and regional ALT Practice Group.
- Support the Finance Manager in the preparation of the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes.
Who they are looking for:
- Qualified accountant with membership of one of the professional bodies (CAI; ICAS; ECAEW; CIMA; or ACCA).
- At least 1-2 years' experience working as a financial accountant in a professional services environment.
- Proven experience of producing monthly management accountants and financial reporting.
- High level of attention to detail, coupled with a strong creative and analytical ability.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
*Closing date for applications is 8/10/2021 at 5pm
For further information on the role including a more detailed job specification, don’t hesitate to contact Adam at Abacus Careers.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.