We are excited to be recruiting for a new Finance Administrator role with our prestigious client, who due to ongoing growth, are expanding their team in Belfast City. We are seeking someone who is committed to delivering excellence in all aspects of their work, is self-motivated and comes with a minimum of two years’ experience in an accounts or finance role.
As this is a new position, we are keen to speak with ambitious professionals who can take initiative to grow the position and make it their own. Offering a competitive salary between £21-£25K and company benefits, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career.
What are the responsibilities of the Finance Administrator?
- Processing supplier payments, supplier reconciliations and entering data into accounting system
- Preparation of bank lodgements and completion of bank reconciliations
- Raising sales invoices, recording and reconcile incoming payments
- Debtor management
- Journal preparations and posting
- Administration of petty cash and management of employee expense claims
- Administration of quarterly VAT Returns
- Collating employee timesheets for payroll and liaising with external accountants
- Assisting with grant applications and tenders, and with costing analysis
- Reconciling group transactions
What the successful candidate will need…
- IATI qualified or equivalent, with at least 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced finance environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate - including strong Microsoft Excel & Word skills
- Keen eye for detail and good numeracy skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritise workload
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts software and Salesforce is desirable
- Experience in the private medical sector would be an advantage, but not essential
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please do not hesitate to get in contact to discuss further by phone or send your CV application via the link!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.