Are you proactive?
Do you have excellent organisational and communication skills?
Ready to join a team of professionals?
Our client is a global leading FinTech company based in Belfast seeking to expand their team with an Executive Assistant for a 6 Month FTC. If you are someone who strives of a fast-paced environment with excellent communication and organisational skills please continue reading.
Administrative support for the executive and team in relation to:
- Diary management (scheduling meetings and team events
- Expenses (submitting expense reports and storing receipts etc as needed)
- Travel (bookings, itineraries preparation etc)
- Billing (extracting information from Departmental reports and collating to tailored local reports on a monthly basis)
- Matter opening (completing internal documentation in line with team protocols)
- Document preparation (typically spreadsheets and very occasionally Word documents)
- Miscellaneous administrative work (eg meeting room prep/organising training sessions/filing/team communications/professional body liaison etc);
Information and Document Management
- Collating, cataloguing and retrieving information and documentation in relation to regulatory filings
- Drafting regulatory documentation
- Cataloguing and managing legal advice and guidance in relation to key initiatives (eg managing library of guidance for Marketing/Sales teams)
- Proficient in technologies such as MS Office, telephones, web conferencing
- BS/BA degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Ability to interact with senior executives in a highly professional and credible manner
- Ability to multitask and be highly organized
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.