Ready to join a leading technology company?
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Are you proficient in Microsoft packages?
Our client is a leading global technology company seeking to recruit a Customer Service Specialist on a 6 Month FTC.The Customer Service Specialist will act as the key interface to external and internal customers. You will be responsible for the management and scheduling of customer orders from the point of order acknowledgement/receipt to the point of product ready for shipping.
ROLE SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the single point of contact for receiving and booking of customer orders.
- Maintenance of customer order by date management on ERP system.
- Engage with Logistic and Supply Planning as means to ensure integrity of supply of product is on track to commitment provided to customer.
- Ensure order book dates are correct to allow logistic to operate a seamless pick, pack and ship process.
- Resolve snags which will have a direct impact to the customer.
- Act as a focal point for customer escalations.
- Monitor Order Fill to Forecasted demand and highlight significant variant demand shifts which will have an impact to the customer or operations.
- Support new product introduction and product transition managed by Program management.
- Deal with ad-hoc queries.
ROLE GENERIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to the overall team/departmental strategy.
- Keep abreast of the latest innovations and developments.
- Always ensure compliance with company and statutory requirements.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the team and work effectively as a team member to ensure continuous improvement.
- Meet performance measures and KPI’s set for you and your team.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner with members of your team and other parts of the business.
- Participate in training opportunities.
- Produce the highest standard of work possible in accordance with the company’s and external standards.
- Work as a member of a team helping to implement and carry out all company working practices and Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Comply with all Sarbox controls throughout the organisation and understand and meet the key controls that are directly related to your day-to-day functions.
- Carry out any other function necessary for the smooth running of the Department.
- Proficient in MS Excel to intermediate level
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Oracle MRP would be an advantage
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.