Who are we working with?
Abacus Careers are currently working alongside a highly successful manufacturing company with a large finance hub based in Lurgan Co.Armagh. Due to significant growth in recent years and expected continued growth the company is seeking to employ an experienced Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable Specialist .
- £Attractive depending on experience
- Working from home until safe to return to the office
Working Hours and Benefits:
- Monday to Friday
- Early finish on a Friday
- 37.5 hours
- Flexible working
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage customer portfolio to ensure timely cash collection.
- Respond to and resolve internal/external customer enquiries.
- Resolved aged past due amounts and maintain a current ledger
- Review AR accounts for erroneous transactions.
- Attend and co-ordinate internal meetings to review status of customer collections
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by management.
Qualifications & Training
- 1+ Years experience
- Excellent Excell skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of transactions is essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.