On behalf of our client, a global manufacturing firm, we are seeking an experienced Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team due to significant growth in the firm. When you join this company, you are not only accepting a new job, but you will also be welcomed into the team, encouraged to grow your career, and pursue development opportunities that interest you.
Location: Lurgan, Co. Armagh. Working from home until safe to return to the office, full remote training provided.
Salary: Attractive depending on experience
Working Hours and Benefits:
- Monday to Friday
- Early finish on a Friday
- 37.5 hours
- Flexible working
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure debts are paid in a timely and effective manner;
- Handling disputed amounts;
- Maintenance of customer files;
- Negotiating payment agreements with customers;
- Opening new accounts and checking credit ratings;
- Providing accounts information to senior management;
- Respond promptly and efficiently to both customer and internal enquiries;
- Set and monitor credit limits.
- 1+ years’ experience of working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of transactions is essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.). Excellent Excel skills is essential.
- Team-player and strong communicator.
- Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
Abacus Consultant: Catherine Foy
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.