We are delighted to be assisting one of our established clients as they hire an experienced Credit Controller to their Finance Team. Based in Belfast City, this is a company who value the hard work of their employees and foster a culture of teamwork and mutual respect. If you want to be part of a hard-working and ambitious team then we would like to discuss this opportunity with you.
We are looking for a candidate with…
- Minimum 2 year's experience working in an account’s role
- Experience of credit control procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with excellent Excel skills
- Familiar in the use of online banking for business
- Excellent organisational skills and self-motivated, able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- A clear communicator who is confident in dealing with colleagues and stakeholders of all levels
The Credit Controller will be responsible for a portfolio of properties/clients and be tasked with…
- Chasing rent arrears, service charge and insurance sums
- Dealing with account balance queries
- Running system reports and liaising with Surveyor team
- Liaising with clients and providing reports to meet set deadlines
- Ad-hoc duties as required
What you need to know…
- This position is being offered part-time, on a 4-day basis
- Great flexibility with working hours
- Must be available to work from home and office when required (Belfast City)
- Competitive salary, depending on level of experience (circa £20-25K)
- Benefits include excellent annual leave and pension contribution
- No industry specific knowledge required, training will be provided
We are now inviting applications and look forward to speaking with you soon. Please ensure your CV details the relevant accounts/finance/credit control experience. For more information please contact Catherine at Abacus Careers.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.