Have you a range of experience in a variety of finance roles or teams?
Are you looking at progressing your career to a senior level?
Do you have a desire to secure a challenging and rewarding role with a top global firm?
We are assisting our established and thriving client in recruiting a Finance Client Specialist to join their experienced finance team based here in Belfast City. This position is suited to an ambitious, self-motivated finance professional who has 3-4 years experience in a professional services or fast-paced finance team and is ready to progress their career to the next level. Have a read over the info below and get in contact with our team at Abacus Careers to discuss this opportunity...
The Client Finance Specialist will be responsible for managing the overall health of the client relationship from a finance perspective, by providing business support across a range of teams in this busy Finance function.
Global firm at the forefront of the legal industry who are committed to offering the best employee experience allowing them to drive results through a diverse global team working together for clients around the world.
- Salary up to £26K, depending on level of experience.
- Social company culture and inclusive environment
- Excellent Company Benefits Package
- Great opportunity to progress your career to senior level.
- Work closely with BD managers and with the client’s legal operations team, managing the client relationship from a finance perspective with the Client Service Directors.
- Collaborate with all finance teams to ensure the client requirements are correctly understood and up to date.
- Monitor client KPIs and report risks efficiently.
- Engage in project management for the implementation of new processes, systems, client requirements or industry guidelines.
- Ensure budgets are managed and reports submitted on time to clients by co-ordinating with team of support analysts, including the management of reporting requests.
- Provide support on issues affecting cash cycle.
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks necessary to manage the client relationship.
- Experience within a Finance function with the ability to demonstrate finance skills and experience applicable to the role.
- Experience with accruals and / or budgets, reporting and managing data.
- Microsoft Office skills, with strong proficiency in Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills necessary to manage relationships.
- High ethical standards and the ability to interact, consult and influence with senior leaders regarding finance processes.
- Keen attention to details and effective organizational skills.
- Operational efficiency with proven ability in problem solving, experience in systemic thinking and expertise in project management.
- SAP and / or Billing experience, or understanding of E-Billing Systems
- Previous experience within the legal industry preferred or other professional services.
- Experience across a range of finance teams with sound all-round knowledge
- Proven experience of working to high standard in fast-paced role.
- Relevant degree or professional qualification
We look forward to assisting you with you application, get in contact by sending your CV or by calling our office today.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.