CIO/Senior Portfolio Manager - Belfast
Abacus Professional Recruitment are being exclusively retained by a boutique investment firm to recruit an experienced CIO/Senior Portfolio Manager for their growing Belfast office. Our client has had significant success over the last number of years and further demonstrate the trajectory of their growth with this critical hire.
- Experience managing Investments including – Equities, Bonds & Structured Products, taking into account the needs of customers, advisers and shareholders while complying with governance requirements (including Investment Committee requirements) and applicable regulations.
- Experience Managing asset allocations for Funds, Asset Managers or Family Offices
- Member of Investment committees and a track record of product governance and implementing regulatory procedures
- A strategic thinker with the a proven track record of generating sales or hitting KPI targets
- Ideally experience Structuring structured products with investment banks but not a prerequisite
Interest rate derivatives sales review, redress outcome analysis and pricing experience
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Knowledge of structuring and pricing interest rate derivatives
Managed relationships and trading with investment banks
Experience of generating trade ideas
Ideally CFA/MBA Qualified
Salary & Benefits:
Circa £100k plus an excellent benefits package
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.