Are you an experienced Administrator?
Want to join a team of professionals?
Do you have excellent organisational skills?
Our client is seeking a Business Support to join their team, you will be joining a team of financial professionals. The organisation strives on their culture, the role will involve the below responsibilities.
- As Business Support you will be working to a busy Multi-Disciplinary Team.
- Responsible for answering telephone calls and dealing with enquiries professionally, word processing of correspondence, managing emails, liaising with clients via phone/ email and general administration duties including photocopying, filing, and data entry.
- Receiving, processing, and distributing incoming mail.
- Scheduling of client appointments and preparing meeting packs. Retrieval of information and liaising on behalf of the practice.
- Preparation of client documents, engagement letters, conflict checks and AML, WIP reports, and recording of timesheets.
- Manage electronic diary for Partner.
- Organise meetings including compiling and preparing reports, accounts packs, briefing papers, presentations
- Able to demonstrate recent experience within a similar role. You must also be a confident communicator, can prioritise busy workloads and excellent attention to detail.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
- High level of grammar, punctuation, numeracy, and mathematical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs - must be competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- A confident telephone manner, with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels across the business.
- Handles pressure and deadlines well.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- A knowledge of accounting processes
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.