Permanent, full time* opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper or accounts assistant in the Kilrea area. Working to support the Finance Director of a successful NI firm, you will be responsible for:
- Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into accounting software or databases then filing hard copies
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing bank lodgements
- Ensuring workload is prioritised and deadlines are met
- Supporting other teams within the finance department
- Assisting the Finance Director with ad-hoc and administrative duties
How to know if this is right for you...
- Experienced candidate with 1+ years relevant experience
- Qualification in business, finance or accounting is desirable
- Self-motivated individual who is confident to communicate with senior management
- IT proficient with experience in Excel and any accounting software
- Applicants must be available to work from office
* Part time applicants are also welcome to apply
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.