Are you ready to be challenged in a new role and develop your career?
Do you want to work with a team of talented individuals in a collaborative atmosphere?
Do you have up to 2 years’ experience in a finance focused role?
We are working with a top global firm to expand their finance team in Belfast City as they seek to hire a Billing Administrator. Here’s all the info…
We are looking for someone with...
- Experience in a fast-paced finance role, with proven record of finance skills transferable to the role.
- Prior experience in a billing, invoicing, or similar role (desirable)
- General understanding of accounting or finance principles.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience using accounting or financial systems (SAP experience desirable)
Billing Administrator's responsibilities are to...
- Maintain and update client billing information, instructions, and requirements necessary in processing invoices. Complete all billing tasks in accordance with established standard processes.
- Prepare and review draft invoices, adjusting discrepancies where required. Prepare client invoices in line with company policies and guidelines and ensure that invoices are delivered for payment.
- Identify and resolve issues, including escalating issues to management on a timely basis where necessary. Analyse and evaluate complex situations using multiple sources of information, making factual decisions based on information available.
- Work independently to complete assigned tasks and work responsibilities to meet individual and department goals. Approach your role with an innovative approach, share ideas on process improvements.
- Confident in dealing with sensitive situations and information in a professional manner.
- Other ad hoc duties which assist with the smooth running of the department.
What you can gain from this role...
- Attractive base salary
- Excellent company benefits package
- Work in an inclusive, collaborative and social team
- Opportunities for personal and career growth and professional learning & development
- Hybrid mix of time in office and time to work from home
- Monday to Friday hours
The successful candidate will have...
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload to meet set deadlines.
- Proven ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptability, strong problem-solving approach, and good analytical skills
- Self-motivated, working from own initiative.
- Effective attention to detail and willingness to learn new skills.
Apply today online or get in touch with Catherine at Abacus Careers by phone or email for more information.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.