We are seeking a finance professional with good knowledge of the accounts receivable process.
Recruiting an Accounts Receivable Collector to join their busy global finance team, our client are focused on building a team of talented and ambitious professionals. This is a full time role and is being offered on a twelve month contract to the successful candidate. A great opportunity to build up your expereince in a fast paced and dynamic business.
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid model of work, for a balanced working lifestyle.
- Competitive base salary (based on relevant experience)
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Excellent benefits including annual bonus.
What are the responsibilities?
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding debt including correct allocation of cash received
- Generate & send monthly invoices
- Manage client relationships and build a professional working relationship with all stakeholders
- Track and resolve all questions and queries in a timely manner, escalating as appropriate
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of cash receipts
- Ensure all revenue and invoice files are reconciled and accounted by month end deadlines
- Perform reconciliation of all debtor balances and create aged debt reports
- Meet key targets as agreed with management
What the successful candidate will need?
- Experience in an accounts receivable environment or busy finance function.
- Experience working in the financial services sector preferred.
- Experience of answering client queries interacting with stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel.
- A team player, strong communication skills and problem solving attitude.
This is a great opportunity to advance your skills and build experience in a global Financial Services firm.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.