Abacus Careers are delighted to be working with a Global Entity with offices based in Belfast, we are keen to hear from experienced Accounts Payable Specialists with drive and ambition to take the next step in their career.
- Boasts a fantastic work culture
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Appraisal
An Accounts Payable Assistant completes payments and controls expenses by receiving,
processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. The daily job duties include;
- Timely processing and payment of all supplier invoices and staff expense claims
- Administration of the Corporate card account
- Charging invoices to the correct accounts and cost centres
- Paying vendors and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Reconciling vendor account statements and related transactions
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos and issuing stop-payments where required
- Processing and reviewing employee expense reports for adherence to policy
- Breach reporting
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents
- Mailbox management and query resolution
- Adhere to governance and controls that are in place
2 years experience in a fast paced Finance function
Ideally AP/Purchase Ledger
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.