AML / KYC Coordinator
Abacus Group are pleased to be recruiting for an AML / KYC Coordinator on behalf of an expanding global law firm who are considered one of the leading firms in the UK. After recently being recognised as the Worlds Strongest Law Firm brand for the 11th consecutive year you will be joining a modern, forward thinking firm who put staff and people development at their forefront. Based out of their unrivalled modern office in Belfast you will be joining a firm that has taken the legal industry by storm.
- Undertake day-to-day compliance activities in line with AML obligations
- Provide all aspects of support to the Firm, its Partners and offices with regard to the AML/KYC function within New Business Intake (NBI)
- Diligently review and assess the AML and reputational risks associated with all new client and matter requests submitted via the Firm’s intake system to perform KYC / CDD.
- Operate within agreed SLAs and confidentiality standards
- Build trusted relationships with key internal stakeholders; Partners, Fee Earners, PAs, local AML/Compliance Managers
- Support internal testing and audit requirements
- Assist with any other AML Compliance related matters or projects as identified and assigned by the AML Compliance Manager
- Assist with developing training materials, team standards, presentations and courses on AML compliance awareness
- Minimum of a 2:1 preferably in a business / law related degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within an AML related role
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills are essential.
- Eye to detail, ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines at speed.
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
- Nicky Strutt
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.