Our client is a software solutions company whose mission is to change lives, they are seeking to recruit an Administrative Executive. Their aim to achieve this is to continue to grow by having great, engaged, talented, developed, accountable people, working in the right culture using agile methods. Our client prides themselves on their core values. Are you ready to join a team of professionals who pride themselves on integrity, tenacity, respect, empowerment, fun and curiosity?
The Sales Support Executive primary focus will be supporting the New Business Acquisition Team. The role requires a highly organised, forward-thinking individual with a can-do attitude.
- Processing of sales orders on CRM system
- Answering specific inbound customer enquiries
- Monitoring Live Chat system
- Database and CRM updates and administration
- Work closely with the Customer Engagement Manager to track, assign and qualify leads
- Management and administration of software trials for potential customers
- Work withcross-functional teams to ensure smooth handover of new business accounts to the Customer Relationship Team
- Reporting and tracking of key metrics and MI
- 2-3 years’ experience in administration/sales support
- Experience in working directly with customers, delivering excellence in customer service
- Experience working with CRM systems, eg Sugar, Salesforce, Act, Goldmine
- A high level of IT literacy
- Possess the necessary level of communication skills to fully carry out the role, both written and verbal
- Educated to a minimum of A Level Standard
- Experience working with Google Workspace
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate about personal success
- Ability to work and respond at pace in a professional manner
- Consistently demonstrate a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Organised, thorough, and dependable.
- Keen to learn and comfortable in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to take the initiative when required.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.